Tuesday 26 June 2007

On being an endangered species

Blogging is not without its perils!

It didn't take long, but it now appears that my blogging activites have not gone unnoticed, which, on the face of it, is what publishing a blog is all about.

However, particular attention has been drawn to my use of terms such as 'er indoors' & 'she who must be obeyed'. Despite my protestations that these phrases are steeped in affection and deeply-rooted respect, it has been suggested that should I wish to continue to function normally & with all physical appendages intact, I should desist from the use of such terms. In view of the circumstances, I feel I have no choice but to comply most willingly with the very reasonable request of my very beautiful girlfriend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sensible! I shall have to look for something else to use as bookends

The Editor said...

Yes dear, good idea dear.